星期二, 5月 10, 2005

Feeding

Today, I woke up at
9 because my mother in law called me who wanted to Guru Status. But I
still did not know about the status.
Then, Fanny called me because she wanted me to come early because we
could feed Guru. After I cooked the fried ginger rice, I went to the
hospital. After Fanny have had lunch, we went to try to feed Guru. It
is my first time to feed Guru. He is a little easy to feed. No problem
after some trials. Fanny also tried to feed her milk to him. It seems
not too much today. But I think she will have much then.
Ganbatte Fanny and Guru!!!

2 則留言:

匿名 說...

Hi

I'm Steve. Congratulation. You have been "promoted" to PaPa now. Happy to see your baby and you two. Your BB looks very cute and smart. Sure he shall bring you and your family good luck and bring you great fun as well. Take care of your wife and your baby and youself too. Longing to eat your "Ginger" stuff. See you.

Steve

Fanny 說...

Thank you!

I think he would give me a lot of fun, exspecially, when I change diapers, he always give me a lot of drinks. haha....