星期日, 5月 08, 2005

Guru comes to our family

Yesterday morning, Fanny bleed some blood so that she went to hospital with me. After doctor consulted, she need to stay in there overnight. But in the afternoon, Fanny found there was no blood again....She feared it is not the time.

Today's morning, the phone suddenly rang. Fanny told me I need to go to hospital. The doctor said she would deliver the baby today. She was taken to delivery suite. I reached the delivery suite at 9:40. I met Fanny at the operation room. She said the pain was comed from last night. At that moment, she was on 1 degree. After I have lunch, she was on 6 dgree at 3 pm. The pain was became greater and greater. Fanny need to breathe painless gas. After 2 hrs passed, the doctor came again and said that Fanny was ready. Every nurse and doctor set up all materials for delivery. Fanny spend 15 mintues....Guru was come the world!!!!!! And Fanny was no problem and only a little tired.
GURU IS VERY CUTE!!!
GURU cried a little. After the nurse dried his skin, Guru began to play his eyes. He looked the world interesting. He is so funny that he play the mouth.....
My words are too much for him....But really Guru is cute!!!
By the way, god bless us that the whole process was safe and smooth.
Thank you god.

1 則留言:

匿名 說...

Congratulations!!! I think it's great that Fanny become a mother on the Mother's Day.

Funny must be tired, so take care!

I hope see you and your family soon.

*miuchi*